We offer 2 trip options:
- Spot: somewhere in the Montgarri sorroundings / Headwaters of the Noguera Pallaresa river.
- Hours: dawn or dusk
- Total duration of the activity: 3 hours
- Prices: 120€ group of 6 people, from 7 people, 10€ by person
- Optional: breakfast or dinner at the Montgarri refuge at the end of the activity. We can even offer a night at the refuge to take advantage of the sunrise and sunset times. Always as an additional option.
- Maximum place: 10 people / guides
Trekking + Blewing/Roar observation:
This trip option allows to approach at a safe distance, without interfering or being discovered by the animals. This implies a greater operational difficulty, since absolute silence must be kept and our movements will be slow and smooth if we detect the presence of deer.
Depending on the route we choose, the group could be reduced to one client per guide.
- Place: to be specified.
- Hours: dawn or dusk.
- Total duration of the activity: 6 h
- Prices: 200€ and by 1 person more, 10€
- Qualified UIMLA Mountain Guide services
- Advices prior de start of the itinerary
- Transfers to meeting points and back
- Snacks/drinks during the day
- Hiking involves dangers. Each participant in this day assumes their responsibility individually.
- The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather conditions, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
- Trekking boots
- Warm clothing of natural and discreet colors and if possible that is not synthetic fabric
- Hot drink (tea, infusions…)
- Food (snacks, cereal bars…)
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.