We offer 2 trip options:
- Spot: somewhere in the Montgarri sorroundings / Headwaters of the Noguera Pallaresa river.
- Hours: dawn or dusk
- Total duration of the activity: 3 hours
- Prices: 120€ group of 6 people, from 7 people, 10€ by person
- Optional: breakfast or dinner at the Montgarri refuge at the end of the activity. We can even offer a night at the refuge to take advantage of the sunrise and sunset times. Always as an additional option.
- Maximum place: 10 people / guides
Trekking + Blewing/Roar observation:
This trip option allows to approach at a safe distance, without interfering or being discovered by the animals. This implies a greater operational difficulty, since absolute silence must be kept and our movements will be slow and smooth if we detect the presence of deer.
Depending on the route we choose, the group could be reduced to one client per guide.
- Place: to be specified.
- Hours: dawn or dusk.
- Total duration of the activity: 6 h
- Prices: 200€ and by 1 person more, 10€
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.
From Tuc Mountain Guides we offer you excursions to observe and listen to the male deer in their mating season to take over the territory to copulate with the female deer.
With the respect and discretion that approaching wildlife requires, we will enjoy these moments so vital for the deer as well as intense and surprising for our senses. We will
know fundamental aspects and curiosities of the biology of deer as well as other species of fauna and the habitats that we will visit.
Our specialized guides will provide you, not only the opportunity to watch and hear the bellowing in natural environments of great beauty, but will also appreciate and learn the complex animal world, its life cycles, behavior, habitat, threats, etc.
For this reason, we have Montse Bacardit, PhD in biology, UIMLA mountain guide and scientific researcher with a long experience in the field and great skills in communication. Moreover, if you are a photography lover, maybe you can get some good snapshots with the practical tips of Nacho Morales, high mountain guide and professional photographer.