Learn the basic techniques of ascent with skins and improve off-piste skiing to be able to make mountain skiing easy.
On the first day we will make a day near the ski resort with the following contents:.
Knowledge of the basic material
Ascent technique with seal skins
Changes of direction, turn maria
Anchors and snow insurance
Untreated snow descent techniques
Nivology, basic notions
Performance in case of avalanche
Planning an exit
On the second day we will make an ascent to a peak to put into practice what we learned on the day anerior.
* 2 day UIAGM/AEGM mountain guide services
* Advices prior the start
* Snacks and drinks during the day of both assistant/s and guide/s
*Assistant/s and guide/s extra expenses due to unexpected program variations
* Each group member taking part in the ski route is required to possess an at date license issued by the Mountaineering Federation valid in the Pyrenees.
* Mountain skiing is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
* The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on snow conditions, weather, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.
Ski touring is one of the best ways to enjoy the mountain in winter.
If you already have a basic level of skiing and like outdoor activities in full contact with nature, mountain skiing gives you the possibility to venture through an incomparable environment outside the crowds of the ski resorts.
This course will open up a world when it comes to enjoying the mountain in winter. Adapted to all audiences is undoubtedly a hugely rewarding activity.