At 09:30h in the morning stays in the parking lot of the military of Vielha, where we will travel by car to the bassa de Arres, passing through the villages of Vilamós and Arres de Sus (30'de driving).
The duration of the route is about 3 hours, where we will explain the operation of the only mine that was exploited all year round in the Aran Valley, we will discover how the miners lived, we will experiment in our own meats such as the feeling of working inside a mine, we will see minerals, we will tell stories and of course we will have fun while we learn.
- Half Mountain Guide Services entitled and expert Geologist
- Pre-departure advice
- Transfers to and from the meeting point
- Snacks/drinks during the day
- The entrance to the inside of the mine
- It is advisable to have the valid mountain federal license valid for the practice of hiking in the Pyrenees.
- Hiking is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
- The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather conditions, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
- Boots/mountain shoes
- Telescopic poles
- Appropriate comfortable clothing
- Waterproof windbreaker
- Sun cream factor 50+
- Lip protection 50+
- Water 1.5l
- Snacks (sandwich, nuts, bars,…)
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.