The meeting pointwill always be in Vielha and we will take public transport to get to the beginning of the route (unless you prefer to drive in your own vehicle).
The itinerary options, numerous, are:
1. Naut Aran Villages and Valleys: Splendid scenes and beautiful churches most of them Romanesque.
Salardú / Unha / Bagergue / Arties / Garós / Montgarri-Bagergue / Valarties-Aiguamòg / Plan de Beret
2. Mig Aran Villages and Valleys: The central region of Val d’Aran territory counts with a large number of Romanesque and Gothic churches built in unparalleled locations that well worth a visit.
Escunhau / Betren / Vielha / Vilac / Bassa d'Oles-Gausach / Artiga de Lin / Varradòs
3. Baish Aran Villages: With a strong Occitan influence given its proximity to the neighboring country, the church of pure Romanesque Aranese style of Sta Maria de Bossòst stands out.
Vilamòs e Arres / Bausen / Canejan e Toran / Bossòst / Les
4. Gascon Region: Fascinating two villages in the bordering France. The first of them, very well known due to its vast thermal tradition and, the second, because of its impressive cathedral.
Banhères de Luishon / Sant Bertrand de Comenge
5. Pallars Village: Crossed by the Noguera Pallaresa river, this village is very unique. The narrow streets show the medieval remains.
6. Vall de Boí: Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, we will visit two of the most outstanding churches built a thousand years ago.
1. France: Lourdes / Val Louron
2. Ribagorça: Fascinating region that counts with some of the most beautiful places of the Central Pyrenees.
Aigüestortes-Vall de Boí / Estany de Sant Maurici / Roda de Isàbena / Valle de Benasque
3. Pallars: Tradition is united in these valleys, sometimes not considered of interest, and however of a very great beauty.
Valls d'Aneu / Vall Ferrera / Vall d'Assùa / Vall Fosca
1. Val d'Aran
2. Val d'Aran - Comenge(France)
3. Val d'Aran - Vall de Boí - Comenge
Family hike in Val d’Aran sightseeing the regions of Naut Aran, Mig Aran and Baish Aran.