At 08:30 in the morning we will meet in the parking lot of Salardú, we will take our cars and through a paved track we will reach Banhos de Tredós where we will park. Next we will take some taxis (they take 5km of dirt track that have no value) that will lead us to our starting point. On a circular route of about 8Km we will save a positive elevation of 500m, where we can see the spectacular lake after lake of glacial origin, the diversity of flora, depending a little on the time of year and the high peaks, which without becomes threemiles, will delight us with its whimsical forms. A sight show!
- Half Mountain Guide Services entitled and expert Geologist
- Pre-departure advice
- Transfers to and from the meeting point
- Taxi rate
- Snacks/drinks during the day
- It is advisable to have the valid mountain federal license valid for the practice of hiking in the Pyrenees.
- Hiking is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
- The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather conditions, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
- Boots/mountain shoes
- Telescopic poles
- Appropriate comfortable clothing
- Waterproof windbreaker
- Sun cream factor 50+
- Lip protection 50+
- Water 4l
- Snacks (sandwich, nuts, bars,…)
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.