Meeting the guide in Ischgl at 12h00 - Skiing at the Ischgl / Samnaun ski resort - Heidelbergerhütte (2264m)
Elevation gain/loss: - 1010m
Heidelbergerhütte (2264m) - Breite Krone (3079m) - Kronen joch (2980m) - Finanzerstein (2450m) - Jamtalhütte (2165m)
Elevation gain/loss: + 915m / - 1015m
Jamtalhütte (2165m) - Ob. Ochenscharte (2977m) - Dreiländerspitze (3197m) - Wiesbadenerhütte (2443m)
Elevation gain/loss: + 1080m / - 800m
Wiesbadenerhütte (2165m) - Buinlücke (3054m) - Piz Buin (3312m) - Buinlücke - Cronsel (2660m) - Tuoihütte (2250m)
Elevation gain/loss: + 950m / - 1120m
Tuoihütte (2250m) - Mittagsplatte (2875m) - Silvrettapass (3003m) - Silvrettaegghorn (3147m) - Silvrettahütte (2341m)
Elevation gain/loss: + 1010m / - 920m
Silvrettahütte (2341m) - Rote Furka (2688m) - Klostertal - Silvrettastausee (1990m) - Engadinerhüttte (1897m) - Wirl (1624m)
Elevation gain/loss:+ 360m / - 1080m
* UIAGM/AEGM Mountain Guide Services.
* Personal advises prior the trip.
* Reservations management services.
* Half-board hut accommodation during the route.
* Travelling to Isghl.
* Transfers and/or cable cars.
* Snacks and beverages during the stages.
* Members and guides extra expenses due to unexpected program variations.
* Each group member taking part in the program is required to possess an at date license issued by the Mountaineering Federation valid in the Alps.
* Ski touring is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
* The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather and snow conditions, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.
The Silvretta-Samnaun Gruppe, mountain range located in the Central Eastern Alps, extends between the regions of the Vorarlberg, Tyrol (Austria) and the Engadine (Switzerland).
The highest peak, Piz Linard (3,410m) stands out over the 69 other three thousand summits found. However, the latter is not the most recognised in the region but the popular Piz Buin (3,312m). Quite easily accessible it is one of the main goals of our program.
This mountain range offers multiple options for any mountaineering skier despite his level. There is a wide range of mountain huts built at the end of the 19th century by the DAV (German Alpine Club) and the CAS (Swiss Alpine Club) that allow a good rest at the end of the stages in an excellent mountaineering atmosphere.