At 09:00 in the morning we will meet in the parking lot of Salardú, we will take our cars towards Baqueira and enter the tourist complex of Ruda, where we will make a short stop to see the fountain of Aigüeira. Next we will take a dirt track (15's driving), usually have potholes depending on what winter was like, until we cross the Bridge of Locampo where we will park; there is option to rent 4x4 cars.
We will save a positive unevenness of 400m along 4Km, where we can appreciate the eroded shapes left by the glacier after its passage. The geomorphology of this area is very well represented through the needles, edges, lakes, abhorred rocks, remnants of rocky glaciers, we will enjoy an incredible day.
- Qualified Mountain Guide and Expert Geologist Services
- Advices prior de start of the itinerary
- Transfers to meeting points and back
- Snacks/drinks during the day
- Each group member taking part in this hiking route is required to possess an at date license issued by the Mountaineering Federation valid in the Pyrenees.
- Hiking is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
- The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather conditions, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
- Hiking shoes
- 15-20l. backpack
- Telescopic poles
- Appropriate and confortable clothing
- Windproof and waterproof jacket
- 5l water
- Snacks (sandwich, nuts, cereal bars,…)
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.