At 09:00 in the morning you stay in the parking lot of Salardú and we will head towards the port of La Bonaigua (30'de driving).
The duration of the route is a day that we will take with peace of mind to be able to appreciate and explain the geology that surrounds us. The unevenness we will save is 300m, where we will enjoy the incredible views and the lakes of glacial origin.
- Qualified Mountain Guide and Expert Geologist Services
- Advices prior de start of the itinerary
- Transfers to meeting points and back
- Snacks/drinks during the day
- Each group member taking part in this hiking route is required to possess an at date license issued by the Mountaineering Federation valid in the Pyrenees.
- Hiking is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
- The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather conditions, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
- Hiking shoes
- 15-20l. backpack
- Telescopic poles
- Appropriate and confortable clothing
- Windproof and waterproof jacket
- 5l water
- Snacks (sandwich, nuts, cereal bars,…)
- Sunscreen 50+
- Lip balm 50+
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.