At 9:00 in the morning you stay in the Parking of Salardú, where we will travel by car on the dirt track of Liat, about 8 km. It is recommended that the vehicles be of type 4x4, (there is the possibility of contracting taxi service for the group).
The duration of the route is about 5 hours, as we will stop to describe and interpret both the morphology of the landscape, as well as the mining resources of the area, tell a little history of mining the Aran Valley and discover the harsh conditions in which the miners had to work. We will have the opportunity to live in our meats, the experience of entering one of the mouths and feeling some of the minerals that were extracted.
- Half Mountain Guide Services entitled and expert Geologist
- Pre-departure advice
- Transfers to and from the meeting point
- Snacks/drinks during the day
- It is advisable to have the valid mountain federal license valid for the practice of hiking in the Pyrenees.
- Hiking is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
- The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather conditions, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
- Boots/mountain shoes
- Telescopic poles
- Appropriate comfortable clothing
- Waterproof windbreaker
- Sun cream factor 50+
- Lip protection 50+
- Water 5l
- Snacks (sandwich, nuts, bars,…)
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.