The meeting place and time will be adequate to the guide’s chosen itinerary. The latter will be picked depending on the client wishes and on weather and snow conditions.
The pace of the day will also be adapted to the group looking for the enjoyment of the majority. The guide will take care of the whole group security and every detail providing information about the environment, history and people of the territory.
The different itinerary options are:
- Ruda Valley: glacial origin, the black pine tree forests delimit the whole riverside revealing an incredible landscape.
- Ribera de Valarties: dominated by the Montardo there are unique spots.
- Beret Montgarri: beautiful walk by the Noguera river down to the Sanctuary of Montgarri.
- Baciver lakes: zigzagging from Orri through the forest, beautiful hike towards the lakes of Baciver.
- Aiguamòg Valley: one of the most beautiful valleys adjacent to the Garona river in the region.
- North Vielha Tunnel side: relatively unknown to most tourists is one of the best secrets to spend a perfect day in the mountains.
- UIAGM / AEGM Mountain Guide Services
- Advice prior the start
- Snowshoes and poles
- Transfers to meeting points and back
- Snacks/drinks during the day of the participant/s and guide/s
- Each group member taking part in the snowshoeing route is required to possess an at date license issued by the Mountaineering Federation valid in the Pyrenees.
- Snowshoeing is an extraordinary pass time but it involves risks. Each member of this journey takes full responsibility of what could happen.
- The mountain guide reserves the right to modify the program depending on weather conditions, weather, group factor or any other cause that in his opinion may be decisive.
- Appropriate poles
- Trekking shoes or similar
- Snow shovel
- Probe 240cm
- DVA (charged batteries)
- Backpack 15l
- Thin ski gloves
- Thick ski gloves
- Sun cream 50+
- Softshell pants/Thin Gore-Tex pants
- Gore-Tex jacket
- Thermal t-shirt
- Medium thickness socks
- Snacks (sandwich, cereal bars, nuts,...)
- 5l. bottle of water
- Mobile Phone
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.