The meeting place and time will be adequate to the guide’s chosen itinerary. The latter will be picked depending on the client wishes and on weather and snow conditions.
The pace of the day will also be adapted to the group looking for the enjoyment of the majority. The guide will take care of the whole group security and every detail providing information about the environment, history and people of the territory.
The different itinerary options are:
- Ruda Valley: glacial origin, the black pine tree forests delimit the whole riverside revealing an incredible landscape.
- Ribera de Valarties: dominated by the Montardo there are unique spots.
- Beret Montgarri: beautiful walk by the Noguera river down to the Sanctuary of Montgarri.
- Baciver lakes: zigzagging from Orri through the forest, beautiful hike towards the lakes of Baciver.
- Aiguamòg Valley: one of the most beautiful valleys adjacent to the Garona river in the region.
- North Vielha Tunnel side: relatively unknown to most tourists is one of the best secrets to spend a perfect day in the mountains.
For the outdoor activity that you plan to be successful it is very important that it accommodates to your level, both physical and technical. Here we present some guidelines so that you can get an idea of what your level is according to the programs we propose. However, we recommend reaching to us so we can help you personally and adapt the program to your conditions.
The Val d’Aran offers endless possibilities when it comes to spend a pleasant day in the mountains admiring the lovely landscapes. Snowshoeing is an excellent pass time that allows us to tour the different valleys of the territory getting to fully experience them. The itineraries are various and diverse, every one of them with different magic, but equally beautiful. The nature of the territory is outstanding (glacial lakes, forests, mountains, fauna and flora, ...). Thanks to this program we can really feel close to nature, fully in contact with ourselves in an unrivalled setting. The emotion of feeling the mountains, of being outdoors, far from crowded places, in silence, will without a doubt fill our souls.