1- Information to the user
TUC ESQUI TREKKING Y ALPINISMO, S.L. notifies to users of its website via this Charter the personal data process and protection policy (collected online through navigation).
TUC ESQUI TREKKING Y ALPINISMO, S.L. is the responsible of the process of user’s personal data, consequently the next information is provided:
Purpose of the data process: keep a commercial relation with the user. The planned actions to accomplish the data process are:
- To send commercial advertising communications through email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical media, present or future, that will allow marketing communication purposes. These communications will be carried out by TUC ESQUI TREKKING Y ALPINISMO, S.L. and related with their products and services, or with the ones of their collaborators or suppliers. In that case, third parties will have never access to personal data.
- To process orders, requests or any type of demand from the user through any of the contact forms that are available to you.
Retention of the personal data: Personal data will be retained as long as erasure is not clearly requested, exercising the rights of personal data, and in any case to comply with legal obligations.
Recipient or data transfer: data won’t be divulged to any recipient.
Rights of the stakeholders:
- Right to object to the processing of the data.
- Right of access, rectification, erasure, portability of the personal data, and restriction or objection of its processing, as well as not being subject of automated processes.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Identification documents are required and a specific request regarding the right to exercise.
- Postal address: TUC ESQUI TREKKING Y ALPINISMO, S.L. - C/ MAJOR 34 – 25598 SALARDÚ (LLEIDA)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
2 - Information provided by the user
If you are less than 18 years old it is not allowed to fill in forms from our website.
Users, introducing their personal data in contact or downloaded forms, expressly agree, freely and unequivocally, that their data is needed to fulfil their request, by The Responsible, being voluntary the introduction of data in the other fields.
The user ensures that personal data is truthful and he is responsible to communicate any modification.
All the data requested through the website is needed to provide an optimal service to the user. In case that some requested data is missing it is not guarantee that the information and services that The Responsible presents to the user, is completely in accordance with its needs.
3 - Security measures
In accordance with the provisions of current personal data protection regulation, The Responsible states its compliancy with the regulations RGPD y LOPD about data processing, which are treated in a legal, loyal and transparent way in relation with the user and adequate, relevant and limited to the needed purposes for what they are processed.
The Responsible ensures that he has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to carry out the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and liberties of the users and he has notified to them the correct information so they could be exercised.
4 - Security gaps
The Responsible will inform about any security gap that affects the website’s database, or alter any of our third parties services, to all and every person, data that could have been affected, and authorities, in the following 72 hours after the gap detection.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
All the disputes, claims and legal proceedings directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the website, shall be resolved by the Spanish legislation, and the parties specifically submit themselves to said legislation, with the Courts and Tribunals of LLEIDA being competent.